Connecting a Lloyds Bank Business account for Online for Business users
You must connect a Lloyds Bank (Business or Commercial) account before you can connect accounts from other providers.
Please have your card and reader ready. You’ll need them to complete this process.
- Login to Business Finance Assistant
- Click ‘Connect Bank Account’ in the ‘Recent Transactions’ widget, or click ‘Bank Transactions’ in the left-hand menu, then select ‘Connect Bank Account’
Fig (i) Connecting a Lloyds Bank business account(s) for the first time
Fig (ii – 1) Connecting additional accounts or creating a statement account
Fig (ii - 2) Connecting accounts from other providers
For the full list of providers supported by our software please refer to https://token.io/coverage and filter 'United Kingdom' from the list of countries.
Please do let us know if a provider you require is not currently supported.
- Enter your Online for Business User ID and select ‘Continue’
Fig (iii) Online for Business credentials
- Enter your Online for Business password and select ‘Continue’
- Follow the on-screen instructions using your card and reader. Then enter the 8 digit code displayed on your card reader, before clicking ‘Continue’
- Select the account(s) you wish to connect and select ‘Continue’
Fig (iv) Accounts selected for sharing
- Business Finance Assistant will now import your transaction data for the previous 12 months. You can extend or define the transaction period later if you want. Click ‘Next’.
- The selected account(s) will be added to Business Finance Assistant. This may take a few moments if you are importing multiple accounts or a large number of transactions. Please wait until the sync has completed. Do not click ‘Back’ in the browser or refresh the page
- Once complete, the ‘Bank Transactions’ page will load and your connected accounts and transactions will be listed.
Watch our video guide: Connect a Bank Account to Business Finance Assistant