Please refer to this article to invite your accountant: How can I invite my accountant or Bookkeeper?
You can invite an unlimited number of users to your Business Finance Assistant account so that they can access your account with their own login details. You can give each user different access levels:
- Go to 'Your Profile' at the top right
- Select 'Manage Users' from the drop-down menu
- Select 'Invite User'
- Enter their name and email address
- Select whether you'd like them to be an 'Administrator' on your account
- Adjust the level of access required for each user: Accountant, Sales and Expenses or Full Access:
- Select 'Send Invitation'
The new user will receive an email sent from the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:
You’ve been invited to join Business Finance Assistant
Only administrators can add/remove people and business owners should regularly review their users and remove people if they leave the business.
You can remove a user by selecting them from the 'Manage Users' page and pressing the 'Delete User' button:
User Profile Roles:
Business Finance Assistant Features:
Communication by User Type: