Business Finance Assistant enables you to export 'Products and Services', 'Suppliers, 'Customers' , 'Expenses' and 'Invoices' as Excel files.
First, check your 'Export Settings' are correct by following the steps below:
- Go to 'Your Profile' at the top right of the screen
- Select 'Preferences'
- Select 'Export as Microsoft Excel' for 'Export Settings'
- Click 'Save Preferences'
To export your data:
- Select the three dots next to the 'New Expense', 'New Invoice', 'New Product and Service', 'New Supplier' or 'New Customer' buttons on the relevant pages (see screenshot below)
- Select 'Export Invoices', for example, from the drop-down menu
- Your data will be downloaded as an Excel file
You may also request an archive of your data by following the steps below to download your data:
- Select the 'Your Profile' menu in the top-right corner of the screen
- Select 'Account and Billing' from the drop-down menu
- Select ‘I want an archive of all my data’
- Input the Accounting Period
- Select ‘Request’
You will then receive a secure email from Business Finance Assistant advising you that a copy of your accounting data is ready for download: