To pick up missing or historic transactions, you need to go through the process of linking an account but manually changing the date range when resyncing your account.
You need to click 'connect bank account' button and manually change the date range so it picks up your transactions between the required dates.
To do this, please follow the instructions below:
- Click the edit button during the reconnect process, to change the default transaction period.
- To ensure the correct account is reconnected, Business Finance Assistant uses your sort code & account number or the last 4 digits of your credit card number.
- You can import up to 12 months of transactions at any one time, by selecting ‘Custom’ from the date range drop-down box. You can repeat this process as many times as you need to.
Fig IV – Selecting a 12-month date range
4. Click ‘Save’ for the selection to be saved.
5. Click ‘Next’ to complete the process.