Connecting a bank account that is not a Lloyds account
You can only connect accounts from other providers once you have connected a Lloyds Bank Business or Lloyds Bank Commercial account
- Login to Business Finance Assistant
- Click ‘Connect Bank Account’ in the ‘Recent Transactions’ widget, or click ‘Bank Transactions’ in the left-hand menu, then select ‘Connect Bank Account'
Fig (ii – 1) Connecting additional accounts
3. You must type the first three letters of your other bank for it to appear on the list
4. If your bank is supported, select it from the list
Fig (ii - 2) Connecting accounts from other providers
For the full list of providers supported by our software please refer to https://token.io/coverage and filter 'United Kingdom' from the list of countries.
Please do let us know if a provider you require is not currently supported.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and enter your credentials to establish the connection between your online banking and your Business Finance Assistant account
6. Select the account(s) you wish to connect and select ‘Continue’
Fig (iv) Accounts selected for sharing
- Business Finance Assistant will now import your transaction data for the previous 12 months. You can extend or define the transaction period later if you want. Click ‘Next’.
- The selected account(s) will be added to Business Finance Assistant. This may take a few moments if you are importing multiple accounts or a large number of transactions. Please wait until the sync has completed. Do not click ‘Back’ in the browser or refresh the page
- Once complete, the ‘Bank Transactions’ page will load and your connected accounts and transactions will be listed.