To create a new quote:
- Select ‘Quotes’ from the main menu
- Select ‘New Quote’
- Populate the required fields
- Select ‘Done’
Once all required fields for the quote have been entered, a preview window will be shown, where you can:
- Customise the appearance of the document including colour scheme, font, logo and company details
- Click Save
- Click ‘Email’ to send the quote to the customer
To send an already existing quote, go to your list of 'Quotes' and click on the envelope/mail icon, enter the email address and your message, then select ‘Send’.
You may also download or print the quote.
Benefits of using the ‘Quote’ functionality:
- To set up and track a commercial proposal to a customer.
- To set time-sensitive offers including price discounts.
- To see the impact of potential sales on your cash flow forecast.
- Additionally, you can take photos of the job on your phone which can then be attached to the quote when you send it to your prospective customer.
- You will receive any reply from the customer to the email address registered to your Lloyds Bank Business Finance Assistant account.