- Click on the graph in the ‘Cash Flow Forecast’ tile on the home page. This can be filtered by monthly or weekly forecasts.
- Within the ‘Cash Flow Forecast’ screen each listed item can be modified by clicking the ‘3 dot’ button next to ‘View details’
Options to modify include:
- ‘Skip this month’: this item of the forecast will be removed from the month shown, but it will continue to appear in your cash flow for the following months.
- ‘Move to a later month’: this item of the forecast will be removed from the month shown and moved to the future month selected.
- ‘Change the amount’: update the amount of this item of the forecast. This modification will have no impact on future instances of the forecast.
- ‘Stop forecasting this’: this item and all future instances of this forecast will be removed from your cash flow.