What should I do to ensure accuracy of my forecast expenditure?
- Check that the outgoings forecast suggestions are correct and adjust them if necessary.
- Have the forecast suggestions validated by a professional such as your chartered accountant.
- Identify if you are late in paying any supplier invoices you have entered.
- If necessary, reschedule deadlines to a future payment date.
- Check if it is an appropriate date to pay vendor invoices by consulting the ‘Cash Flow Forecast’ tile on the home page.