A Business Finance Assistant summary panel will now be automatically added to your online banking if we find a match between your online banking details and your Business Finance Assistant account details. If we do not find a match, or we need further confirmation from you in order to confirm your identity, please follow the below steps.
Manually adding Business Finance Assistant summary panel to Online for Business
You can now add a Business Finance Assistant summary panel to Online for Business. The panel will allow you to:
- quickly check your monthly performance
- see reminders for your accounting activities
- take you directly to key Business Finance Assistant features without having to log on separately.
To add Business Finance Assistant to Online for Business, please follow the steps below. You will only have to do this once:
1. Log on to Online for Business.
2. Choose “Accountancy” at the bottom of the left-hand menu and select "Log on".
3. Enter your Business Finance Assistant email address and password.
4. Once you’ve logged on, you will see the following message and the connection will be made.
5. The next time you log on to Online for Business you will see the Business Finance Assistant summary panel alongside your bank accounts.
You are prompted to add Business Finance Assistant summary panel to Online for Business
If we find a match between your online banking details and your Business Finance Assistant account details, but we need you to confirm who you are, we will display the below prompt within Online for Business. Selecting 'Log on to activate' will take you through the same steps 3 - 5 as above.
If you do not want to add Business Finance Assistant to Online for Business then select 'Not interested right now' and we will not prompt you again. If you do ever change your mind you can always follows steps 1 - 5 to manually add it yourself should you ever wish to.
If you have any queries or issues regarding this summary panel, please contact us on email@example.com and we will be happy to support you further.