Follow the below guide if you have a bank account connected to Business Finance Assistant, which has since been closed or is no longer active, and you wish to stop seeing the reconnect banner shown below:
Firstly you need to enable accountant mode:
- Click on the User profile dropdown.
- Select the 'preferences' option.
- Select 'On' to accountant mode.
- Select 'Save Preferences' to save the settings.
Once you have completed this, follow the next steps to deactivate you bank account's Open Banking connection:
- Go to Bank Transactions from the menu.
- Select the bank account you wish to disconnect
- Press the icon of the 'pen' alongside the name of your bank account:
- Before you progress any further make sure to check the sort code and account number carefully as you cannot undo this action
- Select 'Off' to Bank Synchronization under the 'advanced' tab
- Select 'Done' to confirm the action.
- A modal to confirm the action will show up and select 'Yes' to complete the action.
The reconnect banner will no longer appear for this bank account.