You may remove a bank account that you have added in error by following the steps below:
- go to 'Bank Transactions'
- select the bank account that you want to delete
- click the 'edit' icon:
- click the 'Recycle Bin' icon on the right-hand side of the screen to delete the bank account
Please note that you cannot delete a bank account that contains transactions. You should delete all transactions from the bank account before being able to delete the entire account. To do this please follow these steps:
- unconfirm any transactions that are shaded in green by clicking the 'edit' button
- select multiple transactions using the checkboxes alongside each transaction
- press 'Actions'
- select 'Delete selected transactions'
- confirm deletion
Once all transactions have been deleted from the bank account, follow the previous steps above and click the 'edit' icon to delete the entire bank account: