Cash flow: outgoings forecasts
Cash flow: incomings forecasts
More than half of your transactions are automatically categorised. Certain transactions need your verification to create a cash flow that is as accurate as possible.
To reconcile and verify your transactions:
- Select ‘Bank Transactions’ from the main menu on the home dashboard
- Select the account that you want to reconcile
- Business Finance Assistant will automatically try to reconcile your bank transactions with your incomings and outgoings
- A lightening bolt icon will be displayed if the transaction has been pre-populated for you
- Where the Business Finance Assistant is unable to auto-categorise, you can filter the transactions ‘To Review’
How to categorise transactions:
- If you believe the category of the transaction is correct then you do not need to do anything further.
- If you believe the category of the transaction is incorrect then you can either:
- Update the category by clicking on the category field; or
- Manually reconcile the transaction with an open invoice or expense by selecting the 'Split/Attach' button to attach your document
Changes to quote and invoice dates can also cause variances in forecasts. Ensure that:
- The expiration date of created quotes are accurate
- The settled date for the late payment of customer invoices you created is accurate
- The scheduled payment date for your supplier invoices is accurate.