A statement \ cash account can only be created once a Lloyds Bank Business or Lloyds Bank Commercial account has been connected.
Reasons for creating a statement or cash account:
- To record cash transactions within Business Finance Assistant
- To record any transactions that occurred outside your connected business bank account
- An account or card is not in your name and you instead only have access to the statements from the account
- If you are otherwise unable to connect an account or card to Business Finance Assistant using the connect account journey due to the account or card not yet being supported by our partner Token.io (like PayPal, Stripe, Go Cardless, etc.). For a full list of connected banks please go to https://token.io/coverage and filter on the UK. Please do let us know if a provider you require is not currently supported
To create a statement or cash account in Business Finance Assistant, please follow the steps below:
- Select 'Connect Bank Account', either from the 'Recent Transactions' widget on your homepage or from your 'Bank Transactions' screen
- Select 'Upload Statements Manually'
- When the new window opens, select the 'Account Type' and populate the required fields
- Select 'Done'
Importing multiple transactions:
- To import multiple transactions into this account, using either a statement or a manually created file, please refer to the following link for further clarification - Importing bank statements from bank statements or CSV files
Importing single transactions:
- If you wish to only import single transactions, please refer to this article: How can I manually import a cash payment or a one-off transaction?